24 Hour Licensed Nursing Care, IV therapy, Medication Management, Wound Care, Eternal Therapy, Bipaps, Cpaps and Post Acute Care following complex surgical procedures.
Physician, Pharmacy, Podiatry, Audiology, Labs, X-rays, Diagnostic Services, Vision, Dental, Psychology and Psychiatry Visits.
Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy 7 Days a week
Inpatient Comfort Care, GIP and Respite Care.
We have a strong commitment to providing quality care.
Whether residents are here for just temporary treatment or long-term care, Granada Post Acute understands the importance of providing a comfortable environment and a smooth, welcoming transition into our facility.
Quality Patient Care
Formerly known as Royal Oaks Care Center, Granada Post Acute is an 98 bed, skilled nursing & rehabilitation facility located in Lynwood, where the 710 and 105 freeways conveniently meet!
We understand the importance of creating quality patient care and with our trained staff, we will do our best to provide this to all of our residents!
care plan is designed
to meet individual
needs and goals.
- 24 Hour Licensed skilled Nursing Care
- Short Term Rehabilitation
- Intravenous (IV) Therapy
- Tube Feeding
- Specialized Wound Care
- Diabetic Care
- Pre and Post Dialysis Care
- Pain Management
- Restorative Nursing Assistance Program
- Hospice Care
- Spacious Resident Rooms
- A Specialized Menu and Dietary Supervision by our Registered Dietitian
- Daily Activity Programs
- FREE Wi-fi for all of our resident’s rooms & their families
- Beauty and Barber Services
- Religious Services
- Social Services & Family Support
- Discharge Planning
- Religious services
- Group exercises
- Arts, reading, writing and discussion groups
- Resident’s council
- Television, movies and music
- Birthday and holiday celebrations
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy